The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears we're only strengthening the team for the game coming up on Saturday..

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Wicked-Whispers-Derby-County-strengthening/story-25842644-detail/story.html

To be honest I agree, don't think it has anything to do with the transfer window only being open in January.

In fact I have heard rumours that Warnock will be sent straight back to Leeds after the Forest match and the Spanish centre back put straight up for sale.

Also heard that the management team also spoke to Messi and Ronaldo whilst in Spain to see if they would make a cameo appearance in our local Derby just to give us an outside chance of scraping a point.

They should keep hold of him as long as possible. It's like forest fans can't see the great things he's doing for the club. He's preparing them for life in another league. They haven't been there for a number of years, but it's the league where they belong.

League one that is.

2 wins from 21.  Let me repeat that, two, TWO, TWO FORKING WINS, in 21. 

There is no further debate needed, total shambles of a club.

I will leave it to Kenny to put you right:-

' the Reds have as many match-winners as Derby.'

*Obviously they have not been playing for the last 20 matches though

Im going to make a ballsy prediction.

You won't beat us by more than 3 goals.

Animal molestors 3 The famous Team 0

At least you still have your sense of humour

I am going for keogh to drop a ******* ,not done so for a while,you lads 1-0 up and then 2 goals from us in the 90th and 91st minute,one a dodgy penalty against martin,you lot all crying on the way out blaming the weather!

What I don't understand is why they don't appoint Kenny Burns as manager?

They need to cut costs seeing as they failed to comply with FFP so the last thing they need is a bigger food bill in the kitchen at the club's training ground.

Archived