The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC stats say both teams had 17 shots last night. Must have been better ale than I thought because that doesn't ring any bells. 

Are all the previous gumps that posted banned? Or resigned to the fact that they are so poor that they offer nothing in #bantz (for the youth)

expect them out the woodwork at 5 depending on how we go on

Can't have been that bad surely?

Christ - I've just looked into when they last won a league game and it was February 11th against Wigan.

Including their pre-season and it's not much better either, just one win over Stevenage.

Christ - I've just looked into when they last won a league game and it was February 11th against Wigan.

Including their pre-season and it's not much better either, just one win over Stevenage.

When you say you've looked, do you mean looked, or do you mean guessed/hoped/made up?

Because when I looked, we had beaten a few other teams after that....and you lot just before it.

Dougie is going to give us some gems I think. His latest

He said: “Ben Osborn is getting stronger every day. Because of the difficulties we’ve got in midfield I think we’ve got to be very careful with how we rush him back.

call me old fashioned but if you're rushing someone back you're not being careful, and risk injuring them again.

Archived