Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

No puns EVER. They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, internet puns make sarcasm look like Noel Coward on a particularly humorous day.

Are you shore?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My translation for that said "The second British albentosa will offer contracts that can not be offered here "" 

So that says to me that we are offering Albentosa much more money then Eibar could afford to pay him?

He's obviously angling for a pay rise..

Hey - I'm the one that broke the news first  :(

They pretty much took my report word for word.

DERBY County have beaten off around a dozen other clubs to land Eibar defender Raul Albentosa.

According to reports, Spanish journalist Guillem Balague told Sky Sports' show Revista de la Liga how Derby have won the race for the 26-year-old centre back.

Balague said: "Steve McClaren convinced Gaizka [Mendieta] to leave Lazio to go to Middlesbrough and now he has just done the same for him [Albentosa] to leave Eibar.

"He [Albentosa] had about 12 offers but out of all of them, McClaren convinced him to go Derby."

The Spanish newspaper AS says the Rams have reached an agreement on what steps to take in order to pay Albentosa

I'm so excited but worried! I have a feeling he could be a great so big has all the attributes to become class. Glad we're looking into the premier league players (Tongue in cheek could not cope) but i have belief in the lad!

Archived