Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

Agree with you, but do you know what the temperatures are like at the moment in the Basque Pyrenees mountains?

I think you are confusing me with Ask Jeeves. Why don't you watch your national news surely they can let you know that basic kind of information.

Over here, particularly with the BBC, I find myself sitting outside in the Patio Chalet, in my safari shorts, watching some bloody idiot telling me for about 45 seconds that it might be a bit breezy up in the Shetlands and Orkneys, and the Scottish Highlands, and about 15 seconds for the rest of the bloody UK. DRIVES ME MAD IT DOES, DRIVES ME MAD.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has he actually signed then

You're off topic, Davenport. There is much more to this than a player leaving one team to join another. This makes Game of Thornes look too simple a plot brother.

Derby would be an excellent option for him.

He will be with us for two or three years, excell in the Premier League then move on to someone like West Ham United for a ten digit fee.

If he excels for us for two or three years in the Premiership, West Ham won't be any sort of step up 

Archived