Members +++++ Virtual Party

i-Ram

I am going to hold a party on the forum for American Ram. I think he needs cheering up a bit. He is fast approaching his 5000th post, yes 5000, and at a posting rate of 40 plus a day, and rising with his temporary unemployment, I think he will hit the magic number around mid-November. If we all can go out and buy a party popper or two, some streamers, and a bottle of Banana Beer (or Stella) - and anything else that might make the party go with a swing; I am thinking of getting a couple of cheer leaders in - that would be great. I will lead the countdown on the actual day, but any other ideas how we can make this a special event for him sure would be appreciated.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent Kernow. I am thinking we should all also think of a gift that we might give to American Ram. As its a virtual party, let your imagination run wild. I have booked a DJ - got a good price; amazing really how many 1970s DJs are looking for work - so if anyone has any ideas for a music set list let me know in the lead up to the event, and I will make sure we get a crazy atmosphere going as we get into the 4900's.

Archived