Barcelona

Day

Lost 2 league games in a row now, what's worrying is they are 2 points of the top. I think Neymar has all the attributes to play a more central role, looks to be wasted out wide. I've always thought his best position was CM as Xavi and Iniesta are offering nothing, just carthorses and it's no wonder the Spanish national team is in decline.

Anyone else agree?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost 2 league games in a row now, what's worrying is they are 2 points of the top. I think Neymar has all the attributes to play a more central role, looks to be wasted out wide. I've always thought his best position was CM as Xavi and Iniesta are offering nothing, just carthorses and it's no wonder the Spanish national team is in decline.

Anyone else agree?

Irony is wasted on here, you do know that don't you. Work on your puns and smut material.

Difficult to accommodate Suarez, Messi and Neymar in the same side. All 3 need the side to be built around them. I think Barcelona have dropped a few ******** in recent seasons. No way should they have sold Fabregas, Thiago or Sanchez (first two should've been groomed to be the next Xavi). Pedro should've been sold 2 years ago along with a few others.

Don't think they should have sold sanchez.

this would have been my barca team if they kept their players

bravo

alves  pique     mathieu  alba

busquets

thiago                cesc

alexis     messi       neymar

Don't think they should have sold sanchez.

this would have been my barca team if they kept their players

bravo

alves  pique     mathieu  alba

busquets

thiago                cesc

alexis     messi       neymar

Ter Stegen is a better keeper

Archived