SM postmatch interview

t'oldu

Mascarell is most to blame for the first goal. Out of position in the first place and then allows their man to run into space...

I agree just seen their first goal for the first time and that's awful from Mascarell, turns his back on the player and gives him acres of space with no challenge, no way Eustace would have allowed him to run all that way, needed to be far far tigher, powder puff for a central midfielder.

As I said before would only consider playing Mascarell in home games as he just isn't physical enough for games on the road as our main midfield stopper.

Plus I could see him being sent off sooner rather than later, apparently wasn't far off getting a red late on yesterday putting his head into other players faces, and was pulling players shirts one cup game when they were running past him.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did this exact same on quite a few occasions with Owen Bradley last season.

Smarter than people think, He's just pissed after a defeat, hard to play it cool 24/7.

He's been personally trained to handle the media by Max Clifford of all people..

Tbf does everyone else understand the question? It's so vague.

Balance as in what?

Width?

Youth and experience?

Risk and reward because it turned into an open game with some end to end stuff?

Players complimenting each other? Such as two attacking full backs?

Tbf does everyone else understand the question? It's so vague.

Balance as in what?

Width?

Youth and experience?

Risk and reward because it turned into an open game with some end to end stuff?

Players complimenting each other? Such as two attacking full backs?

I think it's a case of RD asking in a roundabout way does McClaren know what his best team is !

But it's not a case of that in a 3 game week he has to use the squad and RD don't seem to understand that.

He also has injuries to contend with.

RD want Hughes and Eustace all the time even if they are tired as they looked against Wigan

RD were waxing lyrical at Fulham 2nd half about 5 Rams goals in 20 minutes.

Mac wanted to give them players another chance.

But he wasn't really not understanding the question he was annoyed by it IMO deep down as it smacked of you don't know what you are doing do you !

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/DERBY-COUNTY-McClaren-says-players-earned-right/story-23972655-detail/story.html?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29867260

I heard the said question whilst in my car and to be really frank I did not understand it myself.

Typical RD from over the years, some young reporter (Bradley or Dawes, don't know who it was) told to get a 5 minute after match interview and provoke reaction.

In defence of SM, you've lost a game, you are really disappointed and you've got a rude spotty youth in front of you asking questions he probably doesn't understand himself.

SM should have just said "fook off" instead he said politely " I don't understand the question, can you rephrase it"

I'd rather listen to Kanye West than any of those muppets. In fact he should give his views on racism instead of the Burton updates and then that way nobody is right about anything through the whole broadcast. We could play Contradiction Bingo

I'd rather listen to Kanye West than any of those muppets. In fact he should give his views on racism instead of the Burton updates and then that way nobody is right about anything through the whole broadcast. We could play Contradiction Bingo

Kanye likes fish sticks.

I heard the said question whilst in my car and to be really frank I did not understand it myself.

Typical RD from over the years, some young reporter (Bradley or Dawes, don't know who it was) told to get a 5 minute after match interview and provoke reaction.

In defence of SM, you've lost a game, you are really disappointed and you've got a rude spotty youth in front of you asking questions he probably doesn't understand himself.

SM should have just said "fook off" instead he said politely " I don't understand the question, can you rephrase it"

Reminds me of a major Snooker tournament some years ago, can't remember the finalists, but I think the loser was Steve Davies, who was edged in the final frame.

About 5 seconds after the black rolled in, the commentator stuck a mike in Davies's face and said "How did you feel when you just missed that Blue?"

I'd have stuck the cue, fully extended, up his posterior.

Reminds me of a major Snooker tournament some years ago, can't remember the finalists, but I think the loser was Steve Davies, who was edged in the final frame.

About 5 seconds after the black rolled in, the commentator stuck a mike in Davies's face and said "How did you feel when you just missed that Blue?"

I'd have stuck the cue, fully extended, up his posterior.

With a touch of right hand side, or would you have gone for a deep screw?

Archived