Moaning fans near you

Chris Mills

There must be someone on here who is one of the moaners?

Come on, admit it, you won't be banned....everyone i know has someone "behind" them who moans all through the game, someone must be the moaner!!!!!

Everyone is a moaner, we're all just in denial.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st of all saying we was top the crowd I thought were **** until we scored. Then when they scored we went **** again.. When we pull good crowds in we never sing weird that.

2nd of all had my seats swapped in the south stand to allow my son to come when he's at my house. Only by 7 seats right behind the goal now.. Got about two people constantly moaning.. Got this guy who can't stop shouting every single ******* minute! Every one is **** shouting at Butland when everythings quiet etc.. Think his Dad got pissed off near the end and told him to 'Shhh'!

3rd of all the worst feeling ever is when we're passing it around on the half way line and you can hear people sighing... like what the actual ****! Have they never seen Derby before that game? It's the way we play jesus christ! So frustrating.

I'm putting it all down to the plastics who haven't been for a long long time heard we're doing well turn up for the one game. Moan all game then never come back... thank god!

Got into a heated argument with a fan on Saturday who was calling Butland all names under the sun obviously apart from when he saved the penalty!

In the 85th odd minute they got a corner and butland went behind the goal to get the ball and walked back round to his goalmouth to get in goals before throwing the ball and 2 blokes down the aisle wanted him to throw the ball back quicker and before he was set in goal... Would of made absolutely no difference as their player was crawling to the corner flag.. but we made a remark about his stupid comment of saying give them the ball when you're not ready and it got a bit heated... Then they tried to say we wasnt loyal supporters as me and my friend only go home games and dont go to every away game... then they said "had enough of this sh1te" and left early!!! Absolute sausages

What gets to me is the nature of the criticism. Best is the current whipping boy and I'll freely admit he's not very good, however, the howls of derision happen during passages of play where he isn't at fault;

Ball hoofed 20 yards in front of him = "Best! You lazy sausage!"

Ball hammered into him at chest height = "Best! You're control is sausage."

A centre back with 4 inches on him beats him in the air = "For sausage's sake Best! Jump!"

The same was true of Sammon. When he was introduced as a sub last season, people who'd barely been watching the game would perk up and suddenly comment on every single piece of play.

I'll have a turn if someone does something stupid. For example, if someone just aimlessly hits it out of play then that grates me. I'll shout something like: 'what the **** was that, you stupid ******* idiot'

I'm not constant though, and I'm just as likely to praise than to not.

I do enjoy taking the piss of those around me, and even nicknamed some of them.

A lot of clowns where I sit. You learn to deal with it, thrive by it and eventually become one of them.

I'll admit I've moaned like crazy in past weeks about whitbread. The fact he's knackered after 60 mins every game and has no urgency or passion seriously annoys me.

Well i hope you don't sit by me.How many games has Whitbread played?He's probably still not 100% match fit.I don't understand why you'd pay money to sit there and moan for 90 mins?do you enjoy it???

Anyway, i'm glad that you and a few others seem to be in the minority.

.Same at Wembley, Zamora scored in the 90th minute, when there were 5 or so minutes left to play, and the fans were absolutely silent....shocking really!This squad has exceeded expectations, but i think it's a certain loud minority of fans that are letting the club down!

I think it was shock that kept people quiet at Wembley.  Definitely was with me, my dad and my mate.  Just sheer disbelief.

Agree with everything else in this thread but had to challenge this point.

When I hear the one guy having a go all the time which I've had all season so far.. I seem to make my voice known when any one does something good.. Especially if the sausage has been having a go at that player all game.. You kinda hear them be a lot more quiter for a bit!

Not sure what it is i think most fans are expecting a easy game each week..

I'm glad someone mentioned this. Poor game yesterday but the fans were diabolical. Top of the league, how many clean sheets and fans were tutting and moaning every time we tried to play it between the ch's and Butland and every time a pass was misplaced.I could see that this was getting to the players.If the fans got behind the team it might just give the players that extra lift to go on and win the game.Same at Wembley, Zamora scored in the 90th minute, when there were 5 or so minutes left to play, and the fans were absolutely silent....shocking really!This squad has exceeded expectations, but i think it's a certain loud minority of fans that are letting the club down!

I have to agree that the atmosphere for me this season has been quite poor at home.

Brilliant away though.

As for Wembley , Seriously ?  90th minute goal stunned every Derby fan a lot of people close to tears, and yes I was there, think you may be going a tad too far there..

Welcome to the forum though

There's some ginger lad a few rows infront of me in the SS who goes with his family, looks about 15. Clearly very passionate but he doesn't have a bloody clue, loves to moan even when there's nothing to moan at. Said on Saturday "get Martin off he's barely touched the ball", his Dad said to him that Martin hasn't had the service and he went on a strop. He also has the habit of calling our players "inbreds" and likes calling Martin a "fat *****"... He also sounds like he has a permanent cold which is pretty annoying

Also a lad infront of my who hates forsyth - that's it. Only ever makes a sound when Forsyth makes a mistake..

Theres a guy behind me that loves to shout "HIT HIM". I think he means tackle him but just sounds completely ridiculous. 

There is a pretty funny guy near me that shouts "bloody ref" whenever a decision doesn't go our way but I dont mind him, he makes me laugh.

You must sit near me. And that guy says quite a bit more than 'bloody ref' and is rather amusing. Starting to sound like a broken record now though...

Well i hope you don't sit by me.How many games has Whitbread played?He's probably still not 100% match fit.I don't understand why you'd pay money to sit there and moan for 90 mins?do you enjoy it???

Anyway, i'm glad that you and a few others seem to be in the minority.

I don't just sit there and moan though? That's why I said 'in recent weeks'. Whitbread looks lethargic and uninterested late on in games whereas Bucko has his heart on his sleeves every game. That's why I get annoyed!

We're top of the league, yet our fans are moaning at each other for having an opinion!

I don't just sit there and moan though? That's why I said 'in recent weeks'. Whitbread looks lethargic and uninterested late on in games whereas Bucko has his heart on his sleeves every game. That's why I get annoyed!

We're top of the league, yet our fans are moaning at each other for having an opinion!

You and every other rams fan are allowed an opinion of course, but I cant help but feel that aiming negative criticism at our players is undeserved and counterproductive.

Young fan behind me appeals and shouts for absolutely anything in a high pitched cry.

Can't stand the lad. Wish he'd just shut up. Hasn't a clue about football. 

That could be me, where do you sit?

No genuinely. I'm serious!

You and every other rams fan are allowed an opinion of course, but I cant help but feel that aiming negative criticism at our players is undeserved and counterproductive.

Point taken on board my friend. I think my criticism of Whitbread at recent games has been fuel by frustrating games. The Millwall game being an example

Archived