Moaning fans near you

Chris Mills

I think it was shock that kept people quiet at Wembley.  Definitely was with me, my dad and my mate.  Just sheer disbelief.

Agree with everything else in this thread but had to challenge this point.

agree with this, was just gobsmacked, i didnt talk for weeks  :angry:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must sit near me. And that guy says quite a bit more than 'bloody ref' and is rather amusing. Starting to sound like a broken record now though...

Haha! Glad it's not just me that find these people irritating then. You East stand then.

I think I will have to take it a bit more light heartedly in the future and just laugh at them rather than getting annoyed. By the end of the game I'm no longer enjoying it because of the constant comments going on around me. I wouldn't mind if it was 1 or 2 people around me but there are several...

A guy sat near me moaning and swearing constantly. This doesn't bother me but next to me was a young girl of about 10. She had a picnic, ate constantly from her plastic box and drank tea from a flask provided by her nan. She didn't watch the game at all and her nan leaned across me to glare at Mr Foul Mouth every 5 minutes. He didn't notice but God the muncher and the granny made me furious.

Its all lovely around me.

Fine ode lads.

Apart from one screeching sow in the row behind who screams "COME ON JAAAMMMIEE"' " COME ON CCCRRRAAIG" at a level of decibels you just would not believe. Its like having Concorde take off.

She looks like Velma out of scooby doo.

Maybe if i shout 'scooby snacks' everytime she does it, she might shut up?

Any one in the south stand hear that one guy who screams when its quite...!

Makes me laugh half way through his scream sometimes.. he loses his voice makes me laugh thinking of that.. is that you Tombo? Some oldish sounding bloke (40 I say lol).

A lot of fans complain about Martin because he does go over easily and he doesn't always come off. However when was the last time we had a striker that could almost guarantee you 20-25 goals a season. Him scoring 9 already in a league that has started to work his game out is testament to this. We can lose and still be top ( albeit on goal difference)!!! lets get behind the lads that are providing us derby fans with the best football in the league.

This lad is about 10. I doubt it's you.

But if so, please stop shouting and appealing for absolutely everything.

Well there you go then, I'm 19 so it can't be me.

But I will stop shouting and appealing for absolutely everything because that is something I do all the time!  :lol:

I'm glad someone mentioned this. Poor game yesterday but the fans were diabolical. Top of the league, how many clean sheets and fans were tutting and moaning every time we tried to play it between the ch's and Butland and every time a pass was misplaced.I could see that this was getting to the players.If the fans got behind the team it might just give the players that extra lift to go on and win the game.Same at Wembley, Zamora scored in the 90th minute, when there were 5 or so minutes left to play, and the fans were absolutely silent....shocking really!This squad has exceeded expectations, but i think it's a certain loud minority of fans that are letting the club down!

Tell you something mate. I was there and the chap next to me had been bought the day out as a 65th birthday present by his missus. They didn't have much by the gist of our conversation and she wasn't there.

Anyway, after Zamnora scored, he was anything BUT silent. Can't write exactly what he said but it sent along the lines of......."Ahhh, sausage off you bunch of sausageing sausages......sausaging Redknapp........sausaging sausages". etc.........

In no way was there silence.

Archived