Blackpool v Derby County

PrivateDerby

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can score three points when all about you

Are dropping them, and looking up at you.

If you can sweat it out and never doubt too.

And call your team the best, and know it's true.

We may not score until the final minute,

Just sixty seconds and the game is done.

But ours the league, and all the honours in it.

And, which is more, we love the Rams, my son!

(Any similarities to "If" by Rudyard Kipling are purely intentional,)

Jees ground that out thought pool played well by the sound of it

Blackpool were very impressive for about 30 minutes, but we ground them down. I thought that we were well worth the win in the end.

A bit harsh don't you think?

Not harsh Martyn. It had become a bit embarrassing that every time I squeezed her piss ran down her legs. Funny at first, but I spent a lot of money on that lounge carpet in 1985 and I am not made of money. Now where is that Bollinger. We are top of the ******* league!

yeah sounded like we didn't have many clear cut chances...

Really?

Russell one-on-one in the first half, Martin far post header just before half time, Russell curler in the second which was superbly saved, Hendrick from the edge of the box when brilliantly teed up by Martin, Bryson in the last couple of minutes. All were clear cut chances. 

I'm on the train back now. I didn't think we were very good, but deserved win. Conditions were horrible and definitely slowed down the whole affair. Blackpool were fairly solid but I think we would have scored 3-4 without the wind and rain.

And now you gotta believe us...

Mogwai were brilliant, didn't finish until 22:50. I walked back to the car via the dolphin chipper, had chips and curry sauce. Got back to the car, flicked on Radio 5, sport headlines saying Man City let a 2 goal lead slip, Chelsea hit 6 with Drogba scoring his first on his return and Derby win 1-0 at Blackpool and go Top of The League. I stick the CD player on and out blasts The Wedding Present, perfect.

The Wedding Present - You Should Always Keep In Touch With Your Friends

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPk7OOcHLQ

C'mon lads grab your air guitars and bounce around your living rooms!

Archived