WE'RE TAKING OVER THE WORLD

-JW-

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was good tonight being a ram and watching our boys.

Tuned into NI to see ward taken off, flicked over to ROI to see Germany take the lead, then flicked over just in in time to see Poland equalise, glad I stayed with the Irish to see Jeffo set the goal up tho. :-)

Watched last part of Scotland game. A fantastic flick to put Anya on a run to goal. You can see why Martin likes playing for the Rams. McClaren has built a team that gets the best out of Martin. Admittedly it was an away game against tough opposition but you could see that Martin was up there to get hold of the ball and give it to a player trying to escape the pegged backed Scots defensive formation. Looks like someone will need to get injured for Chris to get a regular runout but Chris' footballing brain was there for all to see. When George gets back there will be some serious interplay with Hughes and Martin.

Watched last part of Scotland game. A fantastic flick to put Anya on a run to goal. You can see why Martin likes playing for the Rams. McClaren has built a team that gets the best out of Martin. Admittedly it was an away game against tough opposition but you could see that Martin was up there to get hold of the ball and give it to a player trying to escape the pegged backed Scots defensive formation. Looks like someone will need to get injured for Chris to get a regular runout but Chris' footballing brain was there for all to see. When George gets back there will be some serious interplay with Hughes and Martin.

A Scot that I work with seems to think Steven Fletcher's days in the Sctoland squad are numbered and Martin will get his chance soon enough. Seems to me that Strachan likes to setup as a fast counter attacking team, but he hasn't yet realised how effective Martin can be in that role.

Archived