Is anybody going to reading?

-JW-

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't JW and B4 the same poster? Anyway, I am going even though it took me 3.15 hours to get back from there today - someone should carpet bomb the M4 and M25 (J15 to J11).

Careful.... They might put legislation through parliament to do that.

Thinking again it is Consrrvative country so they probably wouldn't!

You would take me right out doing that !!!

I would forewarn you Angry obviously. Seriously. Despite the work done on that section of the M25 a few years back, there needs to be a major rethink. I don't know about another runway at Heathrow, they need to save the Tarmac and get another couple of lanes on that Motorway. Do you know any guys who could knock on the door of the Depatjent of Transport and say "hello guv'nor, we've been working in the area, and we've got a bit Tarmac left over. I notice that your M25 could do with a bit of sorting. I can fit it in over the next couple of days. What dya say -

I would forewarn you Angry obviously. Seriously. Despite the work done on that section of the M25 a few years back, there needs to be a major rethink. I don't know about another runway at Heathrow, they need to save the Tarmac and get another couple of lanes on that Motorway. Do you know any guys who could knock on the door of the Depatjent of Transport and say "hello guv'nor, we've been working in the area, and we've got a bit Tarmac left over. I notice that your M25 could do with a bit of sorting. I can fit it in over the next couple of days. What dya say -

Archived