The Birds and the Bees

AmericanRam

My friend from high school wants me to give the sex talk with her son Layton who is seven and has been harassing her about where do babies come from.I told her I would,but am quite nervous about it.

I know this is usually a parents job,but she is a single mother with no real family to speak of and has been my friend for several years.

For those who have kids, or anyone else, how should I go about this? He is a very intelligent young man so I need to treat him as such.I am nervous talking about sex and pregnancy with a kid this young so any tips are appreciated.

Thanks mates :)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend from high school wants me to give the sex talk with her son Layton who is seven and has been harassing her about where do babies come from.I told her I would,but am quite nervous about it.

I know this is usually a parents job,but she is a single mother with no real family to speak of and has been my friend for several years.

For those who have kids, or anyone else, how should I go about this? He is a very intelligent young man so I need to treat him as such.I am nervous talking about sex and pregnancy with a kid this young so any tips are appreciated.

Thanks mates :)

Show him Debbie Does Dallas and tell him that's how it's done.

Archived