Streams for every game (except Millwall)

-JW-

What was the deal with that Bolton stream? It was weird - no captions, no commentary, no replays and at half time it just stayed on the empty pitch. It even captured the pitch invaders (and their keeper giving one a right mouthful) - whereas normal TV footage goes out of it's way to avoid showing pitch invasions

It would have been their own cameras, much like the ones that give us the video for Rams Player. Similar to the Blackburn game. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I've been able to properly tuck myself up in bed. Love stream on the lap top, radio beside me, but my stupid digital radio can't pick up Radio Derby. Radio Leicester, fine, Radio Nottingham, fine, no Radio Derby, rubbish.

And I can't get the commentary on iplayer.

Were there any streams in the Championship yesterday? I see Forest-Ipswich is down to be available today but seems they might have had a clampdown unless they are bona fide broadcast games. None were available on Wednesday I noticed.

This is what happened in the past with some sports, where the rightsholders get wind of it ironically usually from threads on forums like these and then threaten those broadcasting them with legal action so they have to stop showing them.

Archived