Ward is worth his money

Cisse

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always said he was an above average Championship player, if he keeps his current form, he could be better than that!

Keeps in his current form and he'll have 30-odd goals from the wing come May, that'd make him one of the best players to have ever appeared at this level :lol: 

Nothing average about Jamie, nor any of our wide men, they may not be in form all the time but that goes for every winger in the world. None of them hold their form, but it's just how good they're when they're good.  

I was amazed when he suddenly became the scapegoat for some. When he is in good form, as he is at the moment, he is so difficult to play against. Outstanding tonight again. Glad he's still here!

Me too, I just put it down to 'football fan mentality' and left it at that. 

People will always need someone to moan about, look at Chris Martin now, a goal every two games isn't good enough to keep him in some people's good books. People are just mental, quite frankly. 

I feel sorry for Russell, I get the feeling he's next on the list. 

Have to admit I wasn't in favour of Jamie getting a new contract at the time, I had him down as third choice winger out of the three we had.

That said, I'm more than happy to enjoy my large slice of humble pie - his performances from Charlton onwards have been nothing short of superb. He was brilliant tonight, unlucky not to have ended up with a hattrick.

Archived