Ryan Shotton tweet

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But what he said was right ha Antonio did jack sh.it with the ball after getting around him.

Apart from come inside, run 20 yards, pass the ball (another assist), for Britt to turn him inside and score

It's nice to know some of your fans (like above) arnt blinkered to the fact he had a shocker.

Apart from come inside, run 20 yards, pass the ball (another assist), for Britt to turn him inside and score

It's nice to know some of your fans (like above) arnt blinkered to the fact he had a shocker.

Antonio didn't make anyone look silly, he had so much space to run into because our left back had just had a cross blocked which eventually landed at Antonios feet with Forsyth in the wrong end of the pitch. This meant Keogh went kamikaze, leaving Shotton with 2 attackers to Mark. As he sprinted across Britt turned him well (but it was made easy by how much ground Shotton had to cover to reach him so his body weight was only ever going one way, clever of Britt to spot that and go in the opposite direction) but Antonio didn't do anything special, he ran into space and found an unmarked player... It wasn't an assist as Britt had his back to goal when he received the ball haha it was a great solo effort to cap off a quick counter

A little ironic that if Shotton hadn't shut down Antonio on the left in the second half he probably wouldn't have popped up through the middle to provide their goal.

Should've just kept letting him get to the byline to give us the ball back  :lol:

Yeah he looked utterly imperious as Antonio ran unchallenged 40 yards before Assombalonga span him before he could blink. :lol:

As many have said ... Grant was very grateful for the catching practice. Antonio is nothing but a clod hopper, Pearce is a rabble-rouser. A temporary method of getting bums on seats. A museum piece.

Here today, gone tomorrow...

I'll look forward to seeing how many more 'man of the match' displays Antonio puts in before he is eventually released on a free having made pretty much zero impact towards the business end of the season..

What a joke...how long before Fawaz or whatever he is called starts demanding to be played up front?

How's your 100% record by the way?

Oh ... **** ... sorry ... ... ... ... 

Yeah he looked utterly imperious as Antonio ran unchallenged 40 yards before Assombalonga span him before he could blink. :lol:

So it is Shotton's fault he ran down the other side of the pitch unchallenged and Shotton's fault for getting turned by Assombalonga?

The amount of abuse he gets off our lot is unreal.... So I don't think I agree with you there..... So it's fair game to give him stick then? And then moan about his 'professionalism' when he answers back?

I'm basing this on the hypocrisy of some of our Derby lot who get a reaction from Fawaz and then moan about it.... But Shotton reacts to some forest fans and it's brilliant?

Swings and roundabouts and all that

Not at all, i don't think anyone should be giving him stick.

But a 14 year old giving a CEO **** only for him to give it back out, it's just embarrassing.

Can you imagine Ed Woodward replying to a abusive Liverpool fan with "Gerrard slipped"?

As many have said ... Grant was very grateful for the catching practice. Antonio is nothing but a clod hopper, Pearce is a rabble-rouser. A temporary method of getting bums on seats. A museum piece.

Here today, gone tomorrow...

I'll look forward to seeing how many more 'man of the match' displays Antonio puts in before he is eventually released on a free having made pretty much zero impact towards the business end of the season..

What a joke...how long before Fawaz or whatever he is called starts demanding to be played up front?

How's your 100% record by the way?

Oh ... **** ... sorry ... ... ... ... 

First of all, I've said in another thread that Forest fans are still undecided about Antonio as he can look Champions League quality one minute, Ryman League quality the next. But Shotton mouthing off after the game he had is hilarious. He shouldn't be surfacing for a week after that never mind giving it the big 'un on twitter.

Secondly, our 100% record was lost in the 2nd game of the season away at Bolton. Here to help.

Secondly, our 100% record was lost in the 2nd game of the season away at Bolton. Here to help.

Aaaah thanks ... so you confirm that you are even more sh!te than I had initially thought.

Antonio and Champions League quality appearing in the same sentence? Only in his own mind, and possibly his mother's.

As for mouthing off ... with your absolute tramp of a chairman ... people in glass houses and all that ...  

Archived