Ryan Shotton tweet

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from the free header he gave Antonio and then letting Britt turn and score yeh he had a great second half

At least he scored when your defence left him to put it in as well as allowing Keogh a free header. Antonio's free header was pathetic

And when Britt turned he had rushed across to cover because Keogh had come out of position. He was easily wrong footed as he was  struggling to get across, Keogh should not have gone to the ball. 

Ramalamadingdong did really well for their goal, but beyond that, thought his finishing was pretty poor. Does he normally require that many chances before he gets one on target?

Shotton had a torrid first half, but improved in the second. Got done for their goal, but as per above, he was having to cover Keogh going walkabout.

One's a chairman and ones a player. You would expect a professional decorum from business owners, that un-written rule is probably not taught in Kuwait.

The amount of abuse he gets off our lot is unreal.... So I don't think I agree with you there..... So it's fair game to give him stick then? And then moan about his 'professionalism' when he answers back?

I'm basing this on the hypocrisy of some of our Derby lot who get a reaction from Fawaz and then moan about it.... But Shotton reacts to some forest fans and it's brilliant?

Swings and roundabouts and all that

Antonio is just that though. He looks more dangerous than he actually is - a bit like Tyson used to be against us. 

He doesn't 'dribble' he just runs - Shotton got on the wrong side of him one too many times. My thinking is that Christie would have matched Antonio for pace and he would have had no plan B. Shotton in the second half improved and matched him before he had the chance to run. 

Antonio is just that though. He looks more dangerous than he actually is - a bit like Tyson used to be against us. 

He doesn't 'dribble' he just runs - Shotton got on the wrong side of him one too many times. My thinking is that Christie would have matched Antonio for pace and he would have had no plan B. Shotton in the second half improved and matched him before he had the chance to run. 

That was probably the intention in the first place.

I still agree with Mac's call. You cited Forsyth being out of position which lead to us conceding - imagine going to Forest away where that could happen on both flanks. And he's hardly going to drop Forsyth when we have no obvious alternative in the position. 

I don't think this will be the last time we sacrifice Chrystie away from home.

Archived