Ryan Shotton tweet

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a marathon and not a sprint my friend. If you think you're winning the league with that squad, you are all in cloud cuckoo land up there in Gumpland.

We won't win the league and I don't think I've ever said we would? Norwich will.

But you said we were *****, yet we sit top of the league and you couldn't beat us on Sunday, so what does that make you?

We won't win the league and I don't think I've ever said we would? Norwich will.

But you said we were *****, yet we sit top of the league and you couldn't beat us on Sunday, so what does that make you?

A decidedly poor argument considering you were the home side, apparently in great form, and pretty much expecting to roll us over...seeing as you'sit top of the leaugue'. So - just remind me who failed to beat who again?

Where are all your silly Zamora masks now?

The Brian Clough trophy remains in it's rightful home. Our 5-0 mauling of you remains unchallenged.

Jokers.

A decidedly poor argument considering you were the home side, apparently in great form, and pretty much expecting to roll us over...seeing as you'sit top of the leaugue'. So - just remind me who failed to beat who again?

But you said we are *****, so how can we be expected to win?

Like all other ***** teams, you raise your game for your cup final.  ;)

:lol:

Unfortunately for Daz he's got things wrapped round his head, bless him.

He said Forest are *****, then 15 minutes later he's giving it out about how we couldn't beat you even thought we're in great form and top of the league. Surely if we're that ***** we're not expected to? Unless Derby are even worse? Or perhaps we're not quite as ***** as he thinks...

You don't think Forest fans visit this forum everyday then? I have the stats where they are linked from and based in the country and believe me they do. You only need a couple to see it and start passing it around. Few more of the bad reviews could be down to you posting it up on here, well done ;)

You don't think Forest fans visit this forum everyday then? I have the stats where they are linked from and based in the country and believe me they do. You only need a couple to see it and start passing it around. Few more of the bad reviews could be down to you posting it up on here, well done ;)

Pretty sure him posting it on here won't have made a difference.

pipe down!!

Pretty sure him posting it on here won't have made a difference.

pipe down!!

How do you know?

Just as bad as Forestlogic tweeting it, both have given it exposure and to someones business. You have no idea where this can end up being read on here and twitter so pipe down yourself.

This is just linking from other forums, not ones that come directly to the forum so yeah, I think it's been given more exposure than it needed. Best thing to do is to ignore those kind of things, not posting it up for more to see. Don't forget it's not just Forest fans but Leicester fans. 

Archived