Ryan Shotton tweet

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just linking from other forums, not ones that come directly to the forum so yeah, I think it's been given more exposure than it needed. Best thing to do is to ignore those kind of things, not posting it up for more to see. Don't forget it's not just Forest fans but Leicester fans. 

"http://dcfcfans.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/attachicon" alt="attachicon">Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 12.59.49

And some say that the stats that Albert and Ambitious post are boring.... :rolleyes:

Why can't these rivalry be friendly natured, don't mind the light sledging but social media just before and after these games are a nightmare, so much hate. Why do people hate?

Publication of idiots on the pitch just give them what they want, attention. They lack briancells and/or cannot control their drinking levels.

:lol:

Unfortunately for Daz he's got things wrapped round his head, bless him.

He said Forest are *****, then 15 minutes later he's giving it out about how we couldn't beat you even thought we're in great form and top of the league. Surely if we're that ***** we're not expected to? Unless Derby are even worse? Or perhaps we're not quite as ***** as he thinks...

You're not even sure of the point you're trying to make ... you're tying yourself up in knots pal.

Forest are sh!te because they couldn't live up to the deluded expectations of their idiot fans.

When is Stuart Pearce due back at the museum for neanderthal tub thumpers?

Top of the league? What a f*cking laugh. Come and talk to me in May.

This is just linking from other forums, not ones that come directly to the forum so yeah, I think it's been given more exposure than it needed. Best thing to do is to ignore those kind of things, not posting it up for more to see. Don't forget it's not just Forest fans but Leicester fans. 

"http://dcfcfans.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/attachicon" alt="attachicon">Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 12.59.49

Jesus wept. Pass the nurafen.

Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 12.59.49

Those sneaky ******* leicester fans. You can't trust them.

Did us a favour really. Allowed us to get rid of that ******** Davies and brought a club legend back to galvanise the club.

Shame he didn't have the bottle to come in at the back end of last season or we could've spanked you again in the playoffs  ;)

I am no expert, but I think if Psycho (the poster) was a fisherman he'd go home with a full net every night. Why is everyone wishing to have a nibble on his line? He is the only one fishing in this pond ffs. Just lie low and he will go elsewhere. Surely our focus should be on the next game against a team who I think will provide a more tougher challenge than Forest.

Archived