Words that b*llends say...

robglosta

It's all about the EBIT..

Actually, it is all about the EBITDA. Those who ignore Depreciation and Amortisation when considering the worth, or future potential, of a business, are very foolhardy indeed. Please note that all of you who are now thinking that you might reply "Bellend" would be wasting your time, as I already know I am a massive sausage and I quite like it that way.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, it is all about the EBITDA. Those who ignore Depreciation and Amortisation when considering the worth, or future potential, of a business, are very foolhardy indeed. Please note that all of you who are now thinking that you might reply "Bellend" would be wasting your time, as I already know I am a massive sausage and I quite like it that way.

Do I know you?

Do I know you?

I have no idea Angry Ram - I suspect not as I don't know of any west London based Rams. If you are going to Reading this Saturday, or Fulham, I would be happy to meet up for a beer and bitch about them "northerners'.

I have no idea Angry Ram - I suspect not as I don't know of any west London based Rams. If you are going to Reading this Saturday, or Fulham, I would be happy to meet up for a beer and bitch about them "northerners'.

Only little Angry is representing the Angry clan at Reading, I've got a bloody wedding to go to... Pikeys as well, should be fun.

Will be at Fulham though, so will PM you nearer the time.

I'm unsettled by the thought of what might happen when the 6 caravans on the drive rumble the fact that he has referred to them as pikeys.

I'm also disturbed by the idea that there is room on his drive for six caravans.

And i'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that he eats ducks tongues.

Very unsettling all of this.

Well that escalated...

I'm unsettled by the thought of what might happen when the 6 caravans on the drive rumble the fact that he has referred to them as pikeys.

I'm also disturbed by the idea that there is room on his drive for six caravans.

And i'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that he eats ducks tongues.

Very unsettling all of this.

Don't diss a nice duck tongue... Luvverly.

As for my pikey brethern.. Sound the lot of em.. 

Chateau Angry is big fella,,, At Landan parking rates, I'm coining it in.  :rolleyes:

Archived