USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Daveo a few of the ones that said they might join the forum just emailed me back and said they really don't have the time. Happy? :)

It must be hard for you to know who is being serious and who is pulling your leg. The british sense of humour and the american humour are very different.

Most Derby fans don't care where anybody is from as long as they follow the Rams

americanram, have you ever seen the British show Fresh Meat? It's a very funny sitcom about some university students. Jack Whitehall (the guy who's my avatar) is in it. Anyway, I just wanted to say, you look a lot like Howard. The actor who plays him is called Greg McHugh and there's a real resemblance between him and your avatar (I'm guessing that's you  ;) )

It must be hard for you to know who is being serious and who is pulling your leg. The british sense of humour and the american humour are very different.

Most Derby fans don't care where anybody is from as long as they follow the Rams

I know he was joking mate :) and yes we all support the Rams :)

I want to go to the US next year but I have no idea where I want to go. Anywhere but LA, Las Vegas and San Fran.

Any advice? I'd like to do a tour of three places again.

What's wrong with SF? 

American Ram: I know 3 that live in the USA. Mark Tank Tewson (author of Steve Bloomers Watching) Texas, Rich C, and myself in Calif ... 

Up to 44 members  :D. Also, I have been in constant contact with the club about tours or whatnot, and that is coming along pretty decently as well.  Last thing to report is that I am having several viewing parties over the next month or so due to matches being on Wiziwig.  Let's hope they stay up.  

Up to 47 members  :D.  Six of those are women, and several are Brits who moved to the States for work or other reasons.  Tours are set for match against Leeds, and I hope to purchase tickets,along with a couple others who have said they are going, by end of October, or as soon as they go on sale on the website.  I am essentially 100% coming as long as their are no unforeseen occurrences.  As far as the others, they have said yes, but they did not sound too definite.

P.S. Boycie and others, I assume I and others, can join some for a pint pre-match? Would be nice to see and meet the guys beyond the forum.

Up to 47 members  :D.  Six of those are women, and several are Brits who moved to the States for work or other reasons.  Tours are set for match against Leeds, and I hope to purchase tickets,along with a couple others who have said they are going, by end of October, or as soon as they go on sale on the website.  I am essentially 100% coming as long as their are no unforeseen occurrences.  As far as the others, they have said yes, but they did not sound too definite.

P.S. Boycie and others, I assume I and others, can join some for a pint pre-match? Would be nice to see and meet the guys beyond the forum.

I think we may need to arrange the back room upstairs.

Ahem.

Archived