USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

just winding you up mate , even if you did follow Stoke in days gone by ,

you've seen the light , and become a Ram.. :)

I know mate. Just miffed at my cousin. When I come to Leeds game in December mate, I would like to get together for a pint pre-match? If you do that sort of thing?

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know mate. Just miffed at my cousin. When I come to Leeds game in December mate, I would like to get together for a pint pre-match? If you do that sort of thing?

Leeds brings back bad memories , it's where i first met Boycie in the 'Pointy Room' **..

truth be known , that's the match where the Finnish cowboy was supposed to meet us ..

**Brunswick Inn**

Brunswick%20-%20Derby

Never been in the Brunswick.. Any good?

Very popular pre- match mate , met a few off here in there , if americanram can get there for Leeds game ,

i'm sure we could get a dozen or so off here to meet up ..

Boycie being the main attraction .. :blink:

Up to 34 members now, even got a few from down near Mexico. As of the present, their will be eight of us coming to the Leeds match in December(if I do not come sooner due to a job I have applied too). I also have sent word to Derby themselves to get my info associated with them also.  The flag for the group will be done as soon as the logo for the group is finalized, but is not too huge of a rush right now.

Follow me at twitter: Derby_CountyUSA for more up to date information. I have tried to persuade some to join the forum, and I think they are about to :D .  I also have called around to some organizations to try to raise some funds for a website I am thinking of put together, as well as some funds for those fans who cannot afford the tickets and other expenses to keep up with the Rams on the trip in December and beyond also. Onwards and upwards.

Archived