USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up to 34 members now, even got a few from down near Mexico. As of the present, their will be eight of us coming to the Leeds match in December(if I do not come sooner due to a job I have applied too). I also have sent word to Derby themselves to get my info associated with them also.  The flag for the group will be done as soon as the logo for the group is finalized, but is not too huge of a rush right now.

Follow me at twitter: Derby_CountyUSA for more up to date information. I have tried to persuade some to join the forum, and I think they are about to :D .  I also have called around to some organizations to try to raise some funds for a website I am thinking of put together, as well as some funds for those fans who cannot afford the tickets and other expenses to keep up with the Rams on the trip in December and beyond also. Onwards and upwards.

Good effort mate! Keep it up!

Please don't, we have too many Americans already

Daveo what is your problem with Americans? Me I hate them because they killed my Great Grandmother in Hiroshima, and a lot of my cousins are also deformed as a consequence, but what reason have you got to not want to embrace them good old boys from the U S of A?

They believe in ghosts and eat too much cheese.

Good reason enough. I think a good few would miss AmericanRam, so you might want to give him dispensation but I am otherwise all for barring any other cheese eating, ghost believing, great grandmother killing, red neck bast**ds from joining the forum myself.

I like americanram, he reminds me of one of those sitcom characters that keeps making a fool of himself and everyone loves him for it as it's entertaining.

I can't give you a like for this because a good number on this forum will think that is a bit unfair, or that I am bumming up to you, but just between you and me that was a very funny post.

Archived