USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a 13yo i was dragged on a family holiday to Orlando, made worse by the embarrassment of my mum sporting a bum bag.

The only bit I enjoyed was at the entrance to Disney world, seeing the look on her face when a security guard asked to look in her Fanny pack!

You say yard, we say garden.

You say fender, we say bumper.

You say fanny, we say ass.

You say trash, we say rubbish.

You say Assistant Professor of library management, information retrieval and research, we say filing clerk.

(:-)

We once had an American fella play football with us at JJB on Pride Park. One evening after the game, we spotted a hot bird in lycra coming out of the gym there. We were all nudging and nodding at each other in a "pwoooar" stylie. He took it one step further and bellowed "nice fanny!"

We spent the remainder of the evening in the bar teaching him the terminology between lady front and back bottoms

:-/

Plan to have a breast cancer research fundraiser event to take place in the next month or so here in the States for cancer research and am trying to get Derby to help with some aspects of it.  Obviously, since it is not in the UK, they probably will not but never hurts to try.  Regardless, me and my assistants(in this USA Supporters Group with me) are planning to wear some Derby shirts or polo's so at least people will think Derby is all about finding that cancer cure and are behind this fundraising efforts I have in mind.  Another great way to get some new supporters in as well I suppose...   ;)

Anyway, with food, beverages, site costs and more, this will not be a cheap endeavor, but I am all about cancer research and stomping out this horrid illness, so I will gladly set this up.

Archived