Malky Mackay and Iain Moody 'sexist, racist and homophobic' text messages

Gary Teale

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear, back to the drawing board Palace, dodged a bullet there it seems.

Maybe we did too.

Moody was in the frame with chris evans for the director of football job here.

Rumour has it that Mackay is about to be signed up as new Palace manager. Really happy for him, really likes him and can't believe Cardiff got rid of him. He's a great guy and I reckon he is gonna be one of the top managers in the coming years.

Looks grim for MM now Chris, reading (very quickly, granted) what the Mail have put out this morning, it would appear he is damaged goods and could even find himself in bother with The FA vis-a-vie some texts he's allegedly sent/received.

If there is any substance to the allegations, he doesn't seem that nice a person and I reckon he could have a bit of a wait before a chairman will take a chance on him.

I think both these dinosaurs are now to be considered extinct.

Mackay was a crappy manager anyway..we need to drive these sort of idiots away from the game. Looks like Tan isn't such a despot after all.

A proper bit of 'Keystone Cops' work in terms of recruitment from the Palace board there... Pulis must be laughing his head off. Also - surely the position of Parrish at the club is now untenable? Totally duped.

Crystal Palace FC ... How quickly everything turns from gold ... into *****..

Archived