Malky Mackay and Iain Moody 'sexist, racist and homophobic' text messages

Gary Teale

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's it, you've got it 100%. If we're talking about 'offensive' attitudes, this is a prime example. Daz clearly thinks someone being bald is a negative trait. Well, what if (as is likely) a lot of bald men find this attitude grossly offensive? Obviously such 'offensive' behavior can't be tolerated and Daz needs to lose his job.

Phew...when I saw I'd been quoted by LER I thought I was in for a slaughtering. What I took exception to was being stereotyped into something seedy because it's only bald men that pursue that kind of thing. 

I saw TigerTedd write he was out of this thread because it had become stupid after my post, that's cool, it's his prerogative, he probably thinks I've trivialized the thread but someone implying people like myself are prone to indulge in the seedier side of life because it's a trait of being  bald is as offensive to me as being called a ****** is to a black person.  :)

Phew...when I saw I'd been quoted by LER I thought I was in for a slaughtering. What I took exception to was being stereotyped into something seedy because it's only bald men that pursue that kind of thing.

I saw TigerTedd write he was out of this thread because it had become stupid after my post, that's cool, it's his prerogative, he probably thinks I've trivialized the thread but someone implying people like myself are prone to indulge in the seedier side of life because it's a trait of being bald is as offensive to me as being called a ****** is to a black person. :)

Calm down, keep yer hair on!

Archived