Great start....

deano180

4 points from a possible 6, no goals conceded, no need to panic.

If we had lost both games there still wouldn't be a reason to panic. We are only two games into a 46 game season.

Its early days yet, we'll only get better as the season goes on.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is a great start tbf.Four points that we have worked hard to get and I feel we have a great shot to get three more tomorrow.A lot of teams are not playing that great; Fulham is playing terrible and their fans arent freaking out.

We will get better and better each match and I trust SM and his staff to fix our issues.Promotion isnt supposed to be easy.

Look at it this way for now, even Leicester who were runaway winners failed to win about a third of their games, that's how tough the Championship is, especially when you think that our big money signing is out long term its not going to be easy by any means, so at present we are doing ok for now, hopefully we can grow into it as we go along and settle in to a rhythm of a few unbeaten runs.

I'm as big A Rams fan as most and I've seen all 3 games .

We got lucky with the crossbar at Wednesday and a header off the line and we got lucky against Rotherham . Forsyth off the line.

We need to start scoring and taking our chance .

Lucky is good,I like lucky,a bit more of that and top 3 finish is on.

Intresting while listening to Sky Sports last night... one of the commentators said it takes 10 games or so to get back to normal after pre-season..

Kind of what a lot of posters said on here! I guess it's logic and we could just be warming up as we have got one or two new players as well.

Hang on Rotherham , Wednesday and Carlisle. .

All world beaters

I'm as big A Rams fan as most and I've seen all 3 games .

We got lucky with the crossbar at Wednesday and a header off the line and we got lucky against Rotherham . Forsyth off the line.

We need to start scoring and taking our chance .

Won't come up against many more organised teams than Rotherham. We should have finished off some more of our clear cut chances and they should have scored that one which Forsyth saved off the line so all in all bad finishing cost both of us but we had that bit of quality to win it. 

Carlisle were on tele against high profile opposition, they won't be more up for a game this season than that one (unless they get manu in FA cup etc) but within 10 minutes we completely controlled the game and won comfortably without leaving second gear. 

Wendies are a good team under their current manager they were bottom three for most of last season until he came in and sorted them out. Hendrick missed a sitter from a corner at the far post, Russell missed 2 one on ones. That is three clear cut chances away from home which, when you don't concede, should be enough to win the match. Wednesday had a freekick take a deflection and hit the bar, could have just as easily gone nowhere near the goal... I don't think saving shots/efforts off the line is lucky I think its defenders who are able to recover well. 

Won't come up against many more organised teams than Rotherham. We should have finished off some more of our clear cut chances and they should have scored that one which Forsyth saved off the line so all in all bad finishing cost both of us but we had that bit of quality to win it.

Carlisle were on tele against high profile opposition, they won't be more up for a game this season than that one (unless they get manu in FA cup etc) but within 10 minutes we completely controlled the game and won comfortably without leaving second gear.

Wendies are a good team under their current manager they were bottom three for most of last season until he came in and sorted them out. Hendrick missed a sitter from a corner at the far post, Russell missed 2 one on ones. That is three clear cut chances away from home which, when you don't concede, should be enough to win the match. Wednesday had a freekick take a deflection and hit the bar, could have just as easily gone nowhere near the goal... I don't think saving shots/efforts off the line is lucky I think its defenders who are able to recover well.

Im still happy with 4 points from 6 so onwards and upwards.

Glass still half full

I hope Mascarell and Calero feature at Charlton tonight and we win with our scoring boots on lol

Im still happy with 4 points from 6 so onwards and upwards.

Glass still half full

I hope Mascarell and Calero feature at Charlton tonight and we win with our scoring boots on lol

Well I dunno whether Calero is good enough for the first team yet as Ball used to bang them in for the Reserves/Under 21s and he never amounted to much in the first team but I'd agree that Mascarell has shown more than enough to start in the holding role. 

Well I dunno whether Calero is good enough for the first team yet as Ball used to bang them in for the Reserves/Under 21s and he never amounted to much in the first team but I'd agree that Mascarell has shown more than enough to start in the holding role.

Calero IMO is different class.

Archived