Great start....

deano180

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can only play what's infront of you.

Wednesday are always tough to beat. And by the sounds of it, we were as bad there this year as last year. We beat Rotherham, who happened to beat Wolves. We strolled at Carlisle (just 2 days after the first game) and won in 1st gear.

Wednesday are always tough to beat. And by the sounds of it, we were as bad there this year as last year. We beat Rotherham, who happened to beat Wolves. We strolled at Carlisle (just 2 days after the first game) and won in 1st gear.

I'm as big A Rams fan as most and I've seen all 3 games .

We got lucky with the crossbar at Wednesday and a header off the line and we got lucky against Rotherham . Forsyth off the line.

We need to start scoring and taking our chance .

I'm as big A Rams fan as most and I've seen all 3 games .

We got lucky with the crossbar at Wednesday and a header off the line and we got lucky against Rotherham.

On that note we had two one on ones. Swings and round abouts. We look a lot more solid now.

Wouldn't say we got lucky against Rotherham at all. It's swings and roundabouts, because we easily could have won at Wednesday if Russell would have finished his easy chance.

Glass half full/glass half empty debate.

Just chill out before you knee yourself in the face with that terrible jerking motion.

Wouldn't say we got lucky against Rotherham at all. It's swings and roundabouts, because we easily could have won at Wednesday if Russell would have finished his easy chance.

Just chill out before you knee yourself in the face with that terrible jerking motion.

I'm chilled .

The forums more fun all of a sudden a bit of debate at last .

Onwards and upwards

I'm as big A Rams fan as most and I've seen all 3 games .We got lucky with the crossbar at Wednesday and a header off the line and we got lucky against Rotherham . Forsyth off the line.We need to start scoring and taking our chance .

You could say they were lucky to hit the bar, with the deflection. Sounds like Buxton basically (accidentally) cleared Bryson's shot off the line as well. Russell's two 1 on 1's. With all those things, both teams were 'lucky' to get point.

If you want negatives, that's all you're going to see. There are far more positives than negatives at this stage and we're only getting started.

Wouldn't say us 'lucky' against Rotherham tbf. Russell should of buried that chance to sealed 3 points but their keeper made important save though. Onnto next one.

You could say they were lucky to hit the bar, with the deflection. Sounds like Buxton basically (accidentally) cleared Bryson's shot off the line as well. Russell's two 1 on 1's. With all those things, both teams were 'lucky' to get point.

If you want negatives, that's all you're going to see. There are far more positives than negatives at this stage and we're only getting started.

I expect us to beat Charlton don't you

Wouldn't say us 'lucky' against Rotherham tbf. Russell should of buried that chance to sealed 3 points but their keeper made important save though. Onnto next one.

one on ones not always easy and the other Russell chance was a tight angle.

Maguires superb free kick against the Owls was unlucky the crossbar is still shaking lol

We gave too many free kicks away against Wednesday

Grant did a worldly save against Rotherham

Archived