Charlton v Derby County

Day

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rotherham fans warned us to not underestimate them because they've strengthen over the summer. Sheffield Wednesday fans warned us not to underestimate them because they've strengthened over the summer. Now Charlton fans are warning us not to underestimate them because they've strengthened over the summer.

Don't ask me where I'm getting this idea from, but I'm starting to think this is a tricky league to play in...

Can guarantee no Fulham fans will try to tell us they've strengthened over the summer ahead of Saturday. They've just blown the budget on McCormack and sold all their good players, that's all they did in the summer.

it dosent have to be. i watched leeds away last season that wasnt on tele....

Will have been main game on football league show and/or on live somewhere in the world.

So yes, it does have to be on TV somewhere.

I hope Mascarell and Russel start today. I think Russel will find his feet very soon.

I hope Russell starts finding the back of the net. He has had a lot of good chances already. Sure he will, but sooner is preferable to later.

I was planning to pay on the gate tonight. About midday I went to the toilet and a jet of water shot out my arse. This has happened about 25 times since.

The only good news is that we are bound to win now.

imodium + , brilliant stuff..

Archived