forwards ?

nfb

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we're pinning hopes on Calero a bit too much. Break him in gently....Imagine Mascarell to start choosday

There's always a player that should be playing that isn't.

It's funny when it's someone who's deffo ***** though. Like Martin went through a bit of tired period last season (like 4 games?) and people were "we should give Sammon or Bamford a go".

There's always a player that should be playing that isn't.

It's funny when it's someone who's deffo ***** though. Like Martin went through a bit of tired period last season (like 4 games?) and people were "we should give Sammon or Bamford a go".

We all know best don't we!

I would like to see best and russell given a go on Tuesday on the wings. I'd give Calero a game against Charlton in the cup next week.

3 games in and non of our wingers have had a good game. People will say we are only 3 games in, but so what, all games count equally, if it was mid april pushing for automatics and our wingers had 3 matches like they just have we'd be screaming for change.

If Russell would've score today we'd be at least 2 points above other promotion contenders. At this point of the season it looks like nothing but come May we could be rueing these chances.

We have to be ruthless to win the league.

I'm worried.

We've never "dropped" Martin before and I'm scared for the reaction as we can all see this is not the same Martin as last season.

I can't see Best coming in for a winger and us changing formation.

However I can see this being deployed at Charlton..

Grant

Christie Keogh Whitbread Forsyth

Hendrick Eustace Hughes

Russell       Martin        Dawkins

Roos, Buxton, Mascarell, Bryson, Ward, Calero, Best.

Only reason Bucko out is due to the tablets he's taking before games. Can't see him doing a 2 game week.

Calero definitely being introduced more into the 1st team set up, other wise he wouldn't of been there on Saturday. Can see him getting 10 minutes at the end.

I'm worried.

We've never "dropped" Martin before and I'm scared for the reaction as we can all see this is not the same Martin as last season.

I can't see Best coming in for a winger and us changing formation.

However I can see this being deployed at Charlton..

Grant

Christie Keogh Whitbread Forsyth

Hendrick Eustace Hughes

Russell Martin Dawkins

Roos, Buxton, Mascarell, Bryson, Ward, Calero, Best.

Only reason Bucko out is due to the tablets he's taking before games. Can't see him doing a 2 game week.

Calero definitely being introduced more into the 1st team set up, other wise he wouldn't of been there on Saturday. Can see him getting 10 minutes at the end.

Eustace and Dawkins noooooooooooooooooo. Please no .

PS This is better

Grant

Christie. Buxton Keogh. Forsyth

Mascarell

Russell. Hendrick. Hughes. Calero

Martin.

Not sure McClaren knows his best team any more.

Archived