SWFC fan...

Freshfish

..here in peace. Just trying to get support for something happening at the game tomorrow. Please see  the article below and I would be grateful if the message could be past around as best as possible on here and to anyone who you know is going. I'm not going to post anything else...simple trust whatever outcome happens on here and tomorrow. May the best team win.....erm...kind of...but you know what I mean. x

Many thanks in anticipation.

Darryl.

The heartbroken parents of a baby who died are calling on Sheffield Wednesday fans to help celebrate their daughter

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was going, I wouldn't join in. Got nothing to do with me.

I think it's a really silly idea as well.

Still, a nice gesture is a nice gesture, no matter if it doesn't concern yourself, if it's going to happen anyway it'd be nice to clap along rather than drown it out?

neither did Colin Bloomfield, Bradford fans, Liverpool fans etc. tbh we should all show some respect and join in

Colin Bloomfield is a Derby fan who has served the community and the club for years. Bradford and Liverpool were football disasters. This is the daughter of a football fan. No disrespect intended but how far are we gonna go? My cat died last year (I bloody loved that cat, last time I cried), I don't expect you to clap for Mr. Trouble? It's not disrespectful to stand there in silence, I think it's a silly idea.

Still, a nice gesture is a nice gesture, no matter if it doesn't concern yourself, if it's going to happen anyway it'd be nice to clap along rather than drown it out?

I wouldn't drown it out, I never said I would. That would be slightly malicious. I just wouldn't clap.

Think some things are better left unsaid....

Perhaps, and I wasn't actually going to post until someone got attacked for even daring to make a negative comment about this. Some people need to get off their high horses (not directed at you).

Archived