Favourite ball...

Bilbo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sponsors

Our new sponsors,Just Eat getting full value for their money,today they announced that profits for the first half of 2014 have trebled,pretax profit up200% at 6 million on revenues that jumped 58% to68.9 million

Shares trading today at 240.00,up 20.50 pence

I gather they are an online caterer,has anyone here used them?,if so what was the experience,thinking of buying a few shares

Sponsors

Our new sponsors,Just Eat getting full value for their money,today they announced that profits for the first half of 2014 have trebled,pretax profit up200% at 6 million on revenues that jumped 58% to68.9 million

I gather they are an online caterer,has anyone here used them?,if so what was the experience,thinking of buying a few shares

They are basically an online facilitator of catering. They aren't the actual caterers / takeaway service - they provide a link to them. It makes ordering from several different caterers at the same time a 'one stop online shopping' experience.

I use them for the local pizza and curry delivery services - saves messing around with the phone.

Sponsors

I honestly can't remember the last time I, or anyone else in my student house, didn't use JustEat for a takeaway. In fact I was gobsmacked when virtually nobody seemed to have heard of it on here when they were announced. Just assumed it was one of those brands everyone had heard of.

If the way it's taken off in the student community is anything to go by, it's going to just keep growing. For us, it's as obvious a facility to use for ordering a takeaway as Google is a search engine.

But taking this back to balls, there's this Chinese in the Lenton area of Nottingham which delivered the worst Chicken balls I ever did taste.

Archived