View from your seat

Srg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't got a picture yet but i'm right behind the goal in the South Stand Upper, 2 rows from the back. Absolutely cracking view (apart from not being able to read the time on the big screen).

The only issue is being about 5 yards from the drummer....have to see whether its a problem, never really bothered me Saturday as he seemed to wait for a song to start rather than trying to start one himself.

He's got a raite daft haircut though....young lad with short back and sides but long on top....looks like an extra out of Peaky Blinders.

Haven't got a picture yet but i'm right behind the goal in the South Stand Upper, 2 rows from the back. Absolutely cracking view (apart from not being able to read the time on the big screen).

The only issue is being about 5 yards from the drummer....have to see whether its a problem, never really bothered me Saturday as he seemed to wait for a song to start rather than trying to start one himself.

He's got a raite daft haircut though....young lad with short back and sides but long on top....looks like an extra out of Peaky Blinders.

The drummer was to my left in the area where the camera is when it's live on the box.

Archived