Big Screen

Uptherams

So could anyone actually other than a proportion of the Toyota stand actually make out the scoreline and time display on the big screen? Far too small and it is positioned so literally no one in the North stand or adjacent corner can see the damn thing. Never mind the fact that they moved the screen itself once already. Seriously now. What idiot is in charge of the decisions in relation to the big screen. Needs sorting out because to be frank it is ridiculous. Was it that much of an ask to also update the media in the concourse too? Speakers and TV screens. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could make out the time (just) from the South Stand and I don't have the sharpest eye sight. Maybe could be a little bigger but don't think it's quite as big an issue as you're making out.

With regards to the positioning of it, wherever it is some people won't be able to see it. What d'you want them to do?

I could make out the time (just) from the South Stand and I don't have the sharpest eye sight. Maybe could be a little bigger but don't think it's quite as big an issue as you're making out.

With regards to the positioning of it, wherever it is some people won't be able to see it. What d'you want them to do?

At the very least move the display on the screen to a more central position and enlarge it. Of course it is a big deal. It is step backwards. What did they do to the old scoreboard. That would do a job or something similar put on top of the south stand. 

So could anyone actually other than a proportion of the Toyota stand actually make out the scoreline and time display on the big screen? Far too small and it is positioned so literally no one in the North stand or adjacent corner can see the damn thing. Never mind the fact that they moved the screen itself once already. Seriously now. What idiot is in charge of the decisions in relation to the big screen. Needs sorting out because to be frank it is ridiculous. Was it that much of an ask to also update the media in the concourse too? Speakers and TV screens.

SSR. yes

Archived