DCFC Rams Player

AmericanRam

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am about to subscribe to Rams Player.For those that have it:How long till they upload the full 90 from the previous match?Is it updated pretty regularly?And lastly does everyone like it overall?

Thanks.I plan to start using it to watch Rotherham game.

usually takes 24 hours before they upload it. 

it's good, but just pretty bad quality. Not HD or anything. It's watchable though.

I am about to subscribe to Rams Player.For those that have it:How long till they upload the full 90 from the previous match?Is it updated pretty regularly?And lastly does everyone like it overall?

Thanks.I plan to start using it to watch Rotherham game.

In your position I wouldn't be without it. You will get the build up from Radio Derby on there as well as the full live commentary. Interviews straight after the game etc. You will love it.

It was dead handy out in the wilds of Sheffield. Also, you can get the Football League app and you can stream it all to your phone for the same subscription.

Interestingly, it means you can watch videos from any other football league club. I used it to stream the Burton Albion commentaries for the playoffs.

It was dead handy out in the wilds of Sheffield. Also, you can get the Football League app and you can stream it all to your phone for the same subscription.

Looks like a great app but I think it is just for iphones?I have a Samsung S3.I could be mistaken.

Interestingly, it means you can watch videos from any other football league club. I used it to stream the Burton Albion commentaries for the playoffs.

I can't get any fkin sound out of the thing.

Therefore i can watch highlights etc but all the interviews are a waste of time.

I can't get any fkin sound out of the thing.

Therefore i can watch highlights etc but all the interviews are a waste of time.

I have this problem some times. It takes a few minutes into the video before the sound starts and then you have to restart it when it does.

I

I have this problem some times. It takes a few minutes into the video before the sound starts and then you have to restart it when it does.

I get no sound at all.

I

I get no sound at all.

Alright, well maybe it's a different problem then. But for me I have to pretty much watch the whole thing without sound until it comes through, and then restart it and watch it again with sound.

Archived