DCFC Rams Player

AmericanRam

I am about to subscribe to Rams Player.For those that have it:How long till they upload the full 90 from the previous match?Is it updated pretty regularly?And lastly does everyone like it overall?

Thanks.I plan to start using it to watch Rotherham game.

Mint. Been member for 2 years. Ever since Colin Gibson has been involved (past 10 months) its gone from strength to strength.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is an android app too so you can use your S3 to watch Rams Player.

The audio can sound like it was recorded underwater but never had the sound not play on the app.

Does the app work for matchday commentary too? That'd be awesome if it did

I've been on there about 8 years now. I've lived in California for about 5 years, but had it for a couple of years when I was in London too. Generally going, you can get about 1 game per month on live stream on tv and when you can't the rams player commentary fills the gap nicely.

I normally go on here http://www.livesoccertv.com/teams/england/derby-county/ to see which games have tv coverage coming up - if they're being shown in any country, you'll be able to find a stream on wiziwig, livetv.ru, myp2p etc etc.

It's decent listening to the pre game build up on rams player and if you go on the official bbc radio derby site you can listen to the midweek phone ins. There's a free football league app for android that I use that has commentary and all the rams player interviews when you login. I generally listen to some of the interviews while driving.

Was up for me first thing this morning? Not watched it back yet. Wasn't the most exciting game.

Wasn't the usual aplomb, we should start to improve pretty quickly with more games, I've just watched it and Christie

has slotted right in.Looks as if hes been with us for a season already. Good times ahead!!!!

Best looked good as well. 

Archived