Who is going to Charlton?

B4ev6is

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God I do hope we win for B4. The "come down" that lad is going to suffer otherwise would even test Ozzy Osbourne.

Anyway, this seems like a school trip today. I have my sandwiches and dairylea packed, and hope to see a good few Rams around London Bridge c17.30. I think we should all do our bit by copping off with a "Landon sort" and take them along to boost the away numbers. If you do actually cop off with a Landon sort, don't take a Rubber home for the Missus as a momento of your day. Come on you Rams!

3 - 1 Rams, and Hughes to be magical ( otherwise I think it might be time to sell him )

God I do hope we win for B4. The "come down" that lad is going to suffer otherwise would even test Ozzy Osbourne.

Anyway, this seems like a school trip today. I have my sandwiches and dairylea packed, and hope to see a good few Rams around London Bridge c17.30. I think we should all do our bit by copping off with a "Landon sort" and take them along to boost the away numbers. If you do actually cop off with a Landon sort, don't take a Rubber home for the Missus as a momento of your day. Come on you Rams!

3 - 1 Rams, and Hughes to be magical ( otherwise I think it might be time to sell him )

Cop off with a Landon sort !!! That's more Essex speak.

No such thing as a proper Londoner any more, unless you're from Shanghai.

I checked the fixture list when I received it for any mid week London fixtures and didn't see any. So when I saw we were playing charlton at the weekend I put my casuals in the car and left them at station for my return to derby this evening.

Only when I saw this thread earlier did I notice it is away, what a tool I am!

Oh well, back to flat for a quick change, try and find a route to ground, told missus will be at match n home late, wonder if she'll notice its the day after now :-)

YoungUttoxRam - can you pick me up at the M25 junction please ? I'll be dressed as Rammie and singing 'Since I was young....'

I'll drive the coach back if any of you want to drink - obvs I'll take the Rammie head off for this.

COYR - we need to win this one for B4 ! :)

of course, anymore takers?!?! 1 seat down 53 more to go

Archived