Freeman Sale "a few stumbling blocks", says Radio Sheffield and Bennett loan too?

North_Stand_Ram

What's all this about both or nothing, it's not like we are playing hard ball over the fee it's been agreed, if Freeman can't agree terms or doesn't want to go then why on earth would that affect Bennett going. Answers on a post card please....

I believe Bennett on loan was part of the Freeman deal, I guess they wanted their money's worth. But Freeman isn't happy so now the whole thing has 'hit a stumbling block'

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's all this about both or nothing, it's not like we are playing hard ball over the fee it's been agreed, if Freeman can't agree terms or doesn't want to go then why on earth would that affect Bennett going. Answers on a post card please....

It'll be to get around any sell-on clause with Freeman. Sheffield United will pay

Not unless we put a small fee in for brayford and offer plus bennet on loan and they keriom freeman for 800k

800k!?!?!

It's not a postcard but it's all I've got.

Allegedly, It's got nowt to do with Freeman not wanting to go and everything to do with his agent asking for too much, whether that's in wages or signing on fees I'm not sure.

Allegedly, Bennett will only be allowed to join if Utd take Freeman off Derby's hands. Both players wanted to go, it's the agent who's moved the goalposts.

Allegedly, the fee agreed was nowhere near 300k.

I've got no idea if it's fixable or if its dead in the water.

I have been wondering for a while with your name whether you might be someone actually called Phil Mycock, whether is was a play on words like 'feel my cock', or whether we were to wonder whether you had some sort of coating on your cock. I think on reflection now it is probably just that you are a Cock.

I can tell you that it definitely isn't his name, And yes he is a cock! And he's got a massive nose.

rumours are on twitter that Sheff United was going to pay a loan fee for Bennett and have Freeman for free so Forest couldn't get any cash. 

Sounds like a good idea to me. 

They'd only spend it on cigarettes. Probably Camel.

rumours are on twitter that Sheff United was going to pay a loan fee for Bennett and have Freeman for free so Forest couldn't get any cash.

I like the thinking.....

Keiron isn't too fussed. him and NC do not get on.

He is also a level headed young man who would still go for the sake of his family, just recently become a dad for the second time.

Really, Go and work for so,meone he doesnt get on with, or stayat Derby and sit on the bench or play in the U21 and still get paid and provide for his family?

If he didn't get on with him whywould he have gone on loan there at the end of last season?

Archived