Freeman Sale "a few stumbling blocks", says Radio Sheffield and Bennett loan too?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, Go and work for so,meone he doesnt get on with, or stayat Derby and sit on the bench or play in the U21 and still get paid and provide for his family?

If he didn't get on with him whywould he have gone on loan there at the end of last season?

To play mate that's why .

I have been wondering for a while with your name whether you might be someone actually called Phil Mycock, whether is was a play on words like 'feel my cock', or whether we were to wonder whether you had some sort of coating on your cock. I think on reflection now it is probably just that you are a Cock.

No offence taken i-Ram you nice chap

I've heard that the deal was made complex by Derby who wanted Sheff Utd to pay for Bennett's loan and allow them to have Freeman for free.

This allows Derby to recoup the full amount of cash without paying the sell-on clause to Notts Forest.

I've heard that the deal was made complex by Derby who wanted Sheff Utd to pay for Bennett's loan and allow them to have Freeman for free.

This allows Derby to recoup the full amount of cash without paying the sell-on clause to Notts Forest.

Not read the thread have you?

Archived