Derby County v Rangers

mozza

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon he has anger issues.

I had a right good look at that as it happened quite close to where we were. He reminded me of a bull.Simple really, he literally dropped his head and charged, no other way to describe it.

I love Chris Martin, he's just a real life troll. Late little challenges like that to annoy opponents, going over 'hurt' to get free kicks and put pressure on the ref and the occasional shhh to the opposition fans ..... must be a nightmare to play against  :lol:

Ossie:

Actually Moshni is Mr Laid Back 99% of the time, he even cheerfully goes along with and has banter with the opprobrium aimed at him by away fans up here in chilly Jockoland. His disgraceful antics yesterday are out of character. As I said earlier, after a fine start, he has got worse, and most of us want him away, as we could do with the money, and we have a decent CH duo of McGregor and Zaliukas when the latter gets over his recent groin injury. With decent backups.

Sorry for the earlier post by a fellow Ranger which started off OK and then slagged you off. Not cool or necessary.

Again, Derby fans, thanks for the nice things (most) of you have said in this thread, and good luck for the coming season. Hope to see you all at Ibrox.

Ossie:

Actually Moshni is Mr Laid Back 99% of the time, he even cheerfully goes along with and has banter with the opprobrium aimed at him by away fans up here in chilly Jockoland. His disgraceful antics yesterday are out of character. As I said earlier, after a fine start, he has got worse, and most of us want him away, as we could do with the money, and we have a decent CH duo of McGregor and Zaliukas when the latter gets over his recent groin injury. With decent backups.

Sorry for the earlier post by a fellow Ranger which started off OK and then slagged you off. Not cool or necessary.

Again, Derby fans, thanks for the nice things (most) of you have said in this thread, and good luck for the coming season. Hope to see you all at Ibrox.

The air down here obviously doesn't agree with him then. He could have seen yellow at least twice before he got the straight red.

Bloomin heck a flying head butt!.......

The last time I saw one of them was Jackie Pallo v Mick McManus at the Kings Hall in Queen Street!

Thank you OSR. You have just taken me back to my childhood days, when I hoped to hear some Derby news on Saturday afternoon and had to rely on a dodgy video printer.

...errrr, Kent Walton, forearm smash, jumpers for ring posts, old ladies with handbags, KENDO NAGASAKI .......

Was not a JP or MM fan, but I loved Les Kellett. For those who are wondering again what is that old **** going on about I hope this link helps you understand our swerve from Moshni to Pallo/Kellett. Different days....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9ZmcZx2als

I love Chris Martin, he's just a real life troll. Late little challenges like that to annoy opponents, going over 'hurt' to get free kicks and put pressure on the ref and the occasional shhh to the opposition fans ..... must be a nightmare to play against  :lol:

Sounds like Robbie Savage.

Archived