Rotherham game

DEL

Will this going to be full house? I counted how many tickets left on the wearederby site (yes I must be saddo for doing that lol :lol: ) 4,250 left with 10 ten days to go :) Can't bloody wait for the season start. Steve Mac barmy Army :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could be there.

I've got a bet on with Ladbrokes that you can make 100 posts during the course of the game. They only gave me even money though.

:p

Hey americanram, I am not sure you have got into the British humour thing yet. As well as sensible remarks its natural to try to be witty and give little put downs here and there. We all do it (some better than others :ph34r: ). So, when someone gives a little dig at your expense come back fighting won't you!

Yeah good advice from The Pimp. We also do this thing called irony - something to do with home shirts...you'll get the hang of it...

Hey americanram, I am not sure you have got into the British humour thing yet. As well as sensible remarks its natural to try to be witty and give little put downs here and there. We all do it (some better than others :ph34r: ). So, when someone gives a little dig at your expense come back fighting won't you!

Obviously not "Columbine" style. Seriously; NO GUNS

Well, I would come back with something....but right now I am re-watching USA in WC as they advanced to the knockout stages. How did England fare this team around? :cool:

we didnt lose to costa rica, i think thats something to be proud of :ph34r:

Archived