Rotherham game

DEL

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on ruddy holiday boooo and then in ruddy Europe with work for the Cardiff game booooo again.

Driving to the Ipswich game directly from Brussels. Reckon I'll be asleep by half time! Shall I have my scarf out of the window all of the way?

Only if it's half Derby half Ipswich.

Got a feeling we'll lose, we always seem to get the newly promoted sides start of the season.

It's because the fixture list isn't all that random after they take in all the specific requests. There's loads too. Right from league 2 clubs requesting not to play at the same time as a nearby bigger club to keeping rival teams from bumping into each other at service stations.

Fair play to them. I wonder how many teams will do that this season.

Its a dream start for them. Two successive promotions I think (without checking) playing last seasons playoff finalists just down the road. What could be better. They are living the dream. I expect Rotherham to have lots of energy, passion and closing down. If we draw them on however and hit them fast on the counter an early goal (or two) could make it a very difficult afternoon for them.

Ha ha nice one some of them that went to wembley won't be going again until we are promoted or back to wembley fact

I no a few who have not been since we were last there and they managed to get wembley tickets through a supporters

Club wot a joke when a pal of mine paid 295 for his ticket and he goes to at least 12games a season .

It's interesting that you guys are dismissive of people who are infrequent attenders, as was I when I was younger, but of course other things intervene, and things like family and work priorities take precedence for some, at certain times of life. However, a commitment and devotion are not merely determined by attendance at every game. Will share a beer and chat before the Rotherham game guys, just name the venue.

It's interesting that you guys are dismissive of people who are infrequent attenders, as was I when I was younger, but of course other things intervene, and things like family and work priorities take precedence for some, at certain times of life. However, a commitment and devotion are not merely determined by attendance at every game. Will share a beer and chat before the Rotherham game guys, just name the venue.

Very fair point Halifax. "When I was young I followed them" and followed them big time. But in the end something had to give, particularly family and career wise, and whilst I have never ever lost the love you do if you want a rounded fulfilling have to balance priorities. I attend as many games as I can but just because I don't go does not mean I don't care. I will not be at the ground this Saturday, but I bet I will feel and exude more emotion during the 90 minutes than many of the people who might be within the ground.

My mum just had to go to Wembley when Barnsley made the PO final but she's never set foot in Oakwell, nor had any intention of doing so. She's quite happy being an armchair fan but wants the glorious end result when they're good enough to get it. So my mam is a glory hunter.

Soz mam, you know it's true.

Archived