Burton Albion v Derby County

mozza

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the win. We did some good things, but also it sounds like we need to work on some things also. Hendrick played well, as did Grant. However, it is obvious to me again that we need to get some loans in. What are others thoughts?

It was difficult to see from my radio but I thought we looked a bit leggy.

I like the win. We did some good things, but also it sounds like we need to work on some things also. Hendrick played well, as did Grant. However, it is obvious to me again that we need to get some loans in. What are others thoughts?

I think perhaps you should look at your diet. Too many additives perhaps?

Controlled it. Probably should have scored 4 second half.

Hughes has to start over Eustace. Never thought I'd say that with that meaning he has to play with Bryson and Hendrick but Eustace is just so slow, laboured and indecisive on the ball. And defensively, I think Hughes can manage more than Eustace can in possession.

Controlled it. Probably should have scored 4 second half.

Hughes has to start over Eustace. Never thought I'd say that with that meaning he has to play with Bryson and Hendrick but Eustace is just so slow, laboured and indecisive on the ball. And defensively, I think Hughes can manage more than Eustace can in possession.

I agree. Eustace just seems not right for the role he played today. Hughes could be a more viable option.

Archived