Burton Albion v Derby County

mozza

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One point i'd make about Keogh is that he's a confidence player, does great when it's high does woeful when it's low. Derby Fans getting on his back is not going to help and i can only see him getting worse.

If we bring a decent CB in i'd drop him and give the armband to bucko, very harsh and not exactly good for moral but no one should be immune to being dropped, not even the captain.

Absolutely right Shaftesbury Street - getting on back is not going to help and only make matters worse, but as you say just buy a replacement, drop him instead and take the captaincy away. You my friend should see if there are any vacancies taking calls on the Samaritans helpline.

Absolutely right Shaftesbury Street - getting on back is not going to help and only make matters worse, but as you say just buy a replacement, drop him instead and take the captaincy away. You my friend should see if there are any vacancies taking calls on the Samaritans helpline.

Read it again I-ram

IF we bring in someone decent and he continues his poor form and starts seriously affect our promotion chances, i'd drop him.

IF we do not find someone better, fans getting on his back at every game is not going to make things any better.

Two different scenarios and about playing the hand that you are dealt. If we have a better hand Mcclaren should play it, at the moment we don't.

I'll support every player that puts on the shirt, (Actually felt really happy for him when the crowd chanted his name at Burton.) I hope he gets his confidence back, but the way derby fans are when a player isn't doing well, i just can't see his confidence improving anytime soon.

IF you ask nicely I will read it again. My mother told me manners cost nothing, so a please would be my minimum requirement.

Thank you.

That's strange, the manners in your first post were completely void, so i returned the favour. Perhaps you should heed your mothers advice again.

OR

You can reply without sarcasm and have a healthy discussion.  :)

If we had a suitable replacement and Keogh was costing us games, would you drop him?

Archived