Can you hack it yet?

Scott_dcfc

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That tackle on Russell makes you furious when you see it. Hope that cnut has a terrible season

He was on twitter later saying how it was totally legitimate and legal to bring someone down with a professional foul.

It's also legal and legitimate to **** your cousin, still makes you a ******* inbred though.

He was on twitter later saying how it was totally legitimate and legal to bring someone down with a professional foul.

It's also legal and legitimate to **** your cousin, still makes you a ******* inbred though.

Hope he gets QPR relegated with an awful mistake on the last day with his only appearance of the season.

:D

Pretty excited for the first game and how pre season has gone barring GT. Every now and then I get that gnawing thought in the back of my mind to that day in May. All of us know there is no "fair" in football but that was just absolutely gipping stuff.

Incidentally some **** on talkSPORT yesterday commented on how QPR had turned themselves around in the last 12 months. You've got to laugh.

:D

Pretty excited for the first game and how pre season has gone barring GT. Every now and then I get that gnawing thought in the back of my mind to that day in May. All of us know there is no "fair" in football but that was just absolutely gipping stuff.

Incidentally some **** on talkSPORT yesterday commented on how QPR had turned themselves around in the last 12 months. You've got to laugh.

Yeah that was written in a paper too about QPR.

Guess Rio just always wanted to play for QPR. He's probably only on minimum wage now.

'Arry has really turned them around

Archived