Can you hack it yet?

Scott_dcfc

Bet Forest celebrated better?

No doubt they did - but it was all by proxy with them - harking on someone else's misfortune when their season had ended weeks before.

Sad...........really. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've looked at mine , mainly cos i was in awe of the quality of the stadium ..

shame the surrounding areas are a **** 'ole..

Yeah, they say there's no good sprinkling glitter on dogsh1t yet there we all were with our phones out.

No doubt they did - but it was all by proxy with them - harking on someone else's misfortune when their season had ended weeks before.

Sad...........really. 

...and even having shirts with Row Z Zamora , printed on 'em ,

I've seen the goal again since Wembley just to see how many **** ups there was. It still hurts . At the time I was thinking we'll win this in extra time. Once the goal went in i looked at the clock and said ******. Spent most of june and july praying George Thorne would sign. I turned the radio on on my way home from work yesterday. I said ******.

Look at our billion pound stadium!!

There's people across the road that can't even afford glass in their windows!!

yea , and to think those slums houses are worth about 3 times more than ours are  here in Derby..

as for the title of this thread , yea , i can hack it , i wasn't even too upset on the day ,

as Cisse sez , more annoyed by Thornes injury..

I can see that, but not for me...it's a team game and as good as Thorne was last season in the games he played and as good as he is - if you look at it another way - we didn't have McClaren for a big part of the season - let's see what a whole season does. 

as for the title of this thread , yea , i can hack it , i wasn't even too upset on the day ,

as Cisse sez , more annoyed by Thornes injury..

I wish I had the same attitude. Thorne's injury was another kick in the nads though, really gutted.

I can see that, but not for me...it's a team game and as good as Thorne was last season in the games he played and as good as he is - if you look at it another way - we didn't have McClaren for a big part of the season - let's see what a whole season does.

mrs r steve joined after 11 games thats a good 3/4 of a season. But we did hit atomatic promotion form after he came.

yea , and to think those slums houses are worth about 3 times more than ours are here in Derby..

Depressing mate!

I've sold my 4 bed in Buxton. I'm off to London. What can I buy?

Well sir, we have this cosy little number for you. Reinforced windows... wood is the new glass. A natural landscape garden complete with a sofa for those summer bbq events

Depressing mate!

Well sir, we have this cosy little number for you. Reinforced windows... wood is the new glass. A natural landscape garden complete with a sofa for those summer bbq events

But you can rent your drive out for

Depressing mate!

Well sir, we have this cosy little number for you. Reinforced windows... wood is the new glass. A natural landscape garden complete with a sofa for those summer bbq's.

i think you've over priced a four bed house in buxton.

Well sir we've still got the outside shithouse.

Archived