Can you hack it yet?

Scott_dcfc

Right good people of Derby and the World!

Can you hack it yet?

Watching the highlights or full 90 of our unfortunate Wembley defeat at the hands of QPR that is.

To me it still hurts, I couldn't bare it just yet. The heartbreak still lingers when I think about it.

If anything I hope when I do watch it, it will fill me with confidence for the coming season... but I feel it's too early, I'll probably just end up wanting to find Bobby Zamora and give him the biggest nipple twist the world has ever seen!

Your time will come Bobby, your time will come...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to the game and watched the full 90 and extended highlights twice.

Only seen Zamora's goal once though when I looked to see what Forsyth and Bucko did wrong.

Helps if you try to imagine us getting whooped by Man City and playing scared every week.

(Don't think about Blackpool, Swansea, Saints first season up...)

Right good people of Derby and the World!

Can you hack it yet?

Watching the highlights or full 90 of our unfortunate Wembley defeat at the hands of QPR that is.

To me it still hurts, I couldn't bare it just yet. The heartbreak still lingers when I think about it.

If anything I hope when I do watch it, it will fill me with confidence for the coming season... but I feel it's too early, I'll probably just end up wanting to find Bobby Zamora and give him the biggest nipple twist the world has ever seen!

Your time will come Bobby, your time will come...

Nope. Saw a guy in the airport after touching down on holiday, wearing the rams playoff t-shirt. Couldn't understand why any ram would wear that shirt- couldn't even bring myself to say hello to him.

No, can't.

Need a decent game, decent win, decent pint (well two out of three aint bad) - against Rotherham - just to settle me. 

Another year down here doesn't seem so bad now. Just a shame that the PL has all the money and the football league is an afterthought.

On the bright side, we had more fun than Villa, Sunderland, WBA, Cardiff, Fulham, Norwich...etc

I won't mention that they have access to players that wouldn't even look at us because they pay 5x more wages and get 100x more attention. Oh and earn enough dollar to pay someone like Will Hughes way more than we can pay him for sitting on the bench.

C'mon. Would you rather be QPR > about to lose 50% of your games and never win by 3 goals?

Or Derby? Chance of winning 50% of our games and possibly winning by 3 and 4 goals a good few times!!

QPR? Yeah. Me anorl :(

Nope. Saw a guy in the airport after touching down on holiday, wearing the rams playoff t-shirt. Couldn't understand why any ram would wear that shirt- couldn't even bring myself to say hello to him.

At least Midlands last Tuesday?

I bought a program and I havent even got it out of the bag yet

Mine went unread, straight in the cupboard. 

Off topic, but did you see that man in your avatar, in a pub in Stanmore on Wembley day?  I'd never heard of him tbh.

Archived