Can you hack it yet?

Scott_dcfc

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had to delete the "Dailymotion" ap off my phone as it kept recommending in the "Videos you may like" section, 3 ****ing videos of Zamora's ******* goal and QPR celebrations.

****ing phone nearly went in the ****ing bin too!

(I think I may still be a little bit cross about it all)

Still hurts me. I remember singing no one else around me was. Everytime i sang these little kids in front of me was staring at me so frustrating was like a morgue! (Half way line where the players came out top tier). With my missus saying she felt bad with me and wish we got seats in the 'singing secton'

I took my missus and around 70 minutes mark kept on saying to people around me 'Only takes one chance that's all it takes in football is once chance seen it many imes before'. Coming to 85 minutes every one around me saying they haven't had one chance this is ours..

Again telling my missus even louder now 'Theyl'll win this they have experience they know they'll get one chance maybe from a big hoof up field and score it. They deserve it check there fan's singing still even with 10 men! Then check our fans'

89th minute Zamora scores... My reaction was fair to say aggressive..'Told you ONE CHANCE, ONE ******* CHANCE! That's all it takes! In football all you need is one chance'. Was so obvious )= every one around me was looking at me like i was mystic meg lol.

Still hurts now thinking about it brings back flash backs.. Especially journey home all these people pretending to cry especially the 80+ people as well was embarrasing -.-!

Over it.

If somebody said play off final at the start of last season, win or lose, everybody on here would have snatched their hand off.

And what's the point dwelling on it? You can't change it. Yeah go away and lick yer wounds for a bit but come back with a lot more optimism than we had this time last year that's for sure.

And just who the fk is Zamora anyway? Forget him.

Archived