George Thorne

CumbrianRam

11 points. The prem is quacking in their boots for your eventual return :D

Can't believe how this forums gone downhill over the summer, nearly 24hrs since this post and no one seems to have picked up on the difference between quacking like a duck, and quaking like a leaf. Tsk!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some proper sad keyboard warriors on that site. Apparently PK is the resident troll.

Please don't take PK as a representation of WBA fans, the bloke is a moron. I stopped reading his posts long ago. Angry little man, I suspect short, fat and little dick

Just had a look on the link posted to their forum. That was fun! They remind me of a really unwitty guy I work with. Whenever you take the piss his only come backs are 'yeah well your a tw@t'. Come on baggies you can surely come up with something better than that when fishing for bites.

Stupid stripey shirted people.

I don't know why they are mad with us.

We took an unhappy player off their hands, and - i suspect - helped them to get Wisdom in order to placate the grumpy chairman.

I don't know why they are mad with us.

We took an unhappy player off their hands, and - i suspect - helped them to get Wisdom in order to placate the grumpy chairman.

I think they are quite cross in general. We are just a convenient punchbag before the football starts and they can protest about the chairman, manager etc. just ignore them.

Archived