George Thorne is he all that?

twinkletoes

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do need more additions though. Striker to compete with Martin first and foremost, then a winger is the next priority. If there's time and money for one, we then could do with another CB.

Most likely all loans. Maybe one of them permanent.

It's strange that McClaren kept him on the bench for so long last season, given how well he played when he did get his chance. Are we being too optimistic to think he'll play to the same level all season in 2014/2015.

Because Eustace was playing brilliant at the time and didn't deserve to lose his place.

Now we have landed him do we think he enough to take us up? or do we need more additions?

Thorne is a very good player and could make all the difference for us next season no doubt about it.

I'm very happy we have signed him.

The Championship is a tough league but I think George Thorne is vital for us protecting the back 4 and creating along with the other brilliant midfielders we have.

Answer to is Thorne all that .

He's more than all that he's the bees knees.

I'm not qualified to answer OP's original question, and neither is he, in all probability. I reckon Steve McClaren might be though.

Also, OP loses 50% of his IQ for using a TalkSportism.

Then again, there is no sure fire formula for promotion. So no he isn't the be all and end all (yes, I know, ME of all people saying that, and I believe it too). But then nothing and nobody is the be all and end all. No guarantees in this league and no amount of signings can assure us that we are definitely going up.

All I'll say is, we're a hell of a lot better off with him in the team.

Archived